The MobilOps™ Suite helps our clients capture the data they need and provides insight into the questions that matter most on every job site. With applications in Regulatory Compliance, Operations, and Maintenance & Reliability, our software meets the challenges of today with next-generation digital solutions.
The MobilOpsTM Story
Built on tough and tested experience, MobilOpsTM has a proud history of moving industrial projects forward.
- In 2010, Turner Industries acquired Industrial Mobility, a Texas-based pioneer in process management technology, whose primary offering was a small software suite called MobilOpsTM.
- The Industrial Mobility team moved in-house to become the Integrated Solutions Group (ISG).
- MobilOps™ expanded beyond its original scope of electronic Rounds, Readings & Checklists, and centralized procedures for Process Safety Management (PSM) compliance.
- ISG invested heavily in Research & Development, leading to the introduction of new modules and support services rooted in pain points identified at clients’ sites.
Data-Driven Innovation for Today and Tomorrow
The MobilOpsTM Suite continues to evolve alongside the needs of our clients to help them navigate the complexities of modern industrial projects.
- The expanded MobilOpsTM Suite has become an effective solution for digitizing data legacy processes and achieving PSM Excellence.
- MobilOpsTM can be integrated with legacy software to ensure interoperability between preferred platforms.
- Over the past year, the MobilOpsTM installed base has doubled and ISG has become a valued partner to industrial sites across the country.
- Industrial partners now have 8 distinctly valuable software modules and services at their disposal to improve their plant and field operations.
Project Zero is the culmination of Turner’s efforts using technology-driven solutions to achieve reliability excellence, solidifying our confidence that it’s possible to achieve zero incidents, zero downtime, and zero releases. With Project Zero as our North Star, we will continue to leverage industry collaboration, ideas, and technology to achieve operational excellence.
- ZERO safety incidents
- ZERO downtime
- ZERO releases