Digital workflows automate the routing of documents to users and groups per your current business processes of your organization. A digital transformation effort at your facility that incorporates digital workflows ensures your business processes procedures are followed and is shown to improve team productivity, business process consistency, and communication. Here are some of the key benefits of automated digital workflows:
- Digital documents are easily searchable and adaptable to business process changes unlike paper-based documents.
- Analytics allow you to identify bottlenecks to improve the overall productivity.
- The flexible routing structure provides configurable options which can adapt to almost any business process. Features include sequential or parallel routing as well as individual approval or group approval. For groups, you can choose whether a single individual can approve for the whole group or if all members must approve.
- Work is performed faster as the system automatically moves documents to users of the next step of the workflow and notifies them via email. Unlike paper documents, the digital workflow documents are not ‘lost’ as management has complete visibility into all items. Additionally, the system can automatically remind users of overdue items and make process owners aware of anyone who is holding things up.
- Employees are more engaged with the digital process as it is easier to use, and they can trust the results. Business process compliance is improved due to the engagement.
Digital workflows are an essential component of the MobilOps Platform. All our business processes like Management of Change, Safety Incidents, Permits, JSA’s, and Regulatory Compliance make use of the same built-in workflow engine. For each business process, site administrations can define workflow templates that mimic their organization procedures. Within the workflow templates admins can define workflow steps, different rules for each step, and the routing structure which provides a huge value to an organization as part of their digital transformation effort.
These top 5 items are essential in your search for a digital workflow solution:
- Simple form-based workflow templates with flexible routing structure
- Cloud hosted
- Customizable email notifications
- Analytics dashboard
- Integration with other apps
The MobilOps platform meets all these criteria and is purpose built for heavy manufacturing and industrial environments. If you would like to learn more about MobilOps please visit www.mobilops.com or send an email to info@MobilOps.com