Using mobile devices like iPad and Android tablets along with audits and inspection software can improve the overall efficiency and productivity of any business entity. Companies responsible for audits and inspections of every kind are turning more and more to mobile devices to offer a level of visibility, compliance and remediation that no clipboard or paper-based inspection form can deliver. From food manufacturing plants and retail stores to high-tech electronics companies and public utilities, businesses around the world are recognizing that if they want to conduct efficient and effective inspections and audits of their systems and processes, field data capture on mobile devices is the way to go.
Benefits of performing audits and inspections using mobile devices include:
- Centralizing data capture for business analysis.
- Reducing data analysis times to quickly identify areas of non-compliance and/or inefficiency.
- Capturing pictures and signatures.
- Saving time with automatically generated reports.
- Sharing inspections templates across the organization and standardizing inspection processes.
- Exporting data into Excel and CSV.
- Generating automatic notifications of process exceptions.
- Identifying trend data over time and historical reference.
- Training new employees quickly with institutional knowledge and application instructions.
- Capturing knowledge for new employees.
FieldVision works on iPad, Android and Windows and enables workers to inspect and collect data in the field. You can use it to implement solutions like operator rounds, lube rounds, safety checklists, audit forms, procedure checklists, etc. Your team can collect consistent data, standardize operations, send reports, identify exceptions and get problems fixed.
FieldVision Benefits in a Manufacturing Plant
- Improve regulatory compliance.
- Improve reliability and asset availability.
- Improve workforce safety and productivity.
- Improve maintenance operations.
- Digitize field activities and make data-driven decisions.
- Standardize processes and improve consistency.
- Reduce process upsets and incidents.
Key Features of FieldVision
- Store and manage all of your organization’s audit-related data in a secure, centralized system.
- Standardize your auditing process by ensuring consistent audit data is recorded across your organization.
- Perform audits using a mobile device.
- Conduct your own audits or prepare for compliance with a third-party inspector’s standards.
- Schedule audits and inspections.
- Easily assign follow-up tasks related to audit findings with automated email notifications sent to employees and their supervisors for upcoming, pending and overdue tasks, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks.
- Link documents, equipment, P&ID’s.
- Enforce completion of critical tasks at any step within the audit process.
- Seamless email notifications during the life cycle of audit including reminder emails.
- Standard reports and customize your own reports.
- Common tracker module to track all action items from MobilOps apps.
- Control access to data based on user roles and permissions.
- Dashboard with graphical charts.
- Easy-to-use, web-based application developed based on powerful Microsoft .Net Technology and Microsoft SQL Server Database.
About MobilOps (MobilOps.com)
MobilOps provides web and tablet-based enterprise software applications that enhance safety, productivity and compliance in heavily regulated and high-risk chemical, energy, oil and gas, and construction companies. MobilOps’ focused areas are process safety management, environmental safety, operational excellence, and reliability centered maintenance.
Our goal at MobilOps is to work with our customers in oil and gas, chemical and construction Industries and their contractors to implement operational and manufacturing excellence programs and drive companies to achieve:
- Zero process-related safety incidents.
- Zero injuries.
- Zero environmental releases.
- Zero defects.