In the world of disaster recovery and preparedness, we have come across many stories related to accidents caused by chemicals, hurricanes, and equipment failures. These situations are made worse by insufficient and inadequate business continuity and disaster recovery plans. When disasters happen, you need a system that provides visibility into scoping, planning, risk assessment, emergency operating procedures, and immediate actions.
MobilOps is a cloud-based tool that can help provide visibility into many aspects of business continuity and disaster recovery plans. It can be setup to provide all action items related to disaster recovery in one place, and the personnel involved in disaster recovery can access the data either on their mobile device or laptop, streamlining team communication at a critical time. Here is a list of few things you can track and process in MobilOps:
- Action Tracker: Track action items with due dates as part of disaster scope assessment and mitigation.
- Investigator: Track incidents and near misses as part of the initial assessment.
- Risk Register: Track operational risks and control measures so management can see the overall heatmap of risk distribution across the plant. Also, the database can be used as a part of your future preparedness.
- FieldVision: As part of the initial scope assessment and execution, use this mobility platform to collect data, take pictures, and upload field assessment and inspection documentation to a central place.
- Management of Change: A crucial system during disaster recovery where changes are made and documented to processes and equipment.
- Procedures: Store and retrieve emergency operating procedures either on a laptop or mobile devices.
Please contact us if you need help with putting a cloud-based tool in place as a part of your disaster recovery plan. Info@MobilOps.com