Easily create unlimited rounds against any number of assets
MobilOps Plant Safety and Operations Software Case Studies
Tool Checkout Digitized and Streamlined
MobilOps Tool tracking software was utilized, along with the loading of all tool inventory and training of site personnel.
- Texas facility used manual ‘pen and paper’ tool tracking.
- MobilOps Tool Tracker implemented to streamline tool checkout process.
- After one year of implementation Tool Tracker produced documented cost savings of $210K in tool loss prevention and increased process efficiency.
Centrifuge Malfunction Identification Yields Annual Cost Savings
MobilOps Operator Rounds, Lubrication Management Services, on-line analytics.
- MobilOps team identifies previously unrecognized centrifuge malfunction.
- MobilOps team assists client to recognize lube oil was being lost into process through pump seals.
- Problem identification and repair results in in annual six figure documented direct cost savings to the client.
Full Site Data Migration to New System in Under 60 Days
MobilOps MOC, Incidents, Operator Rounds, supporting implementation services for each module.
- Global Fortune 10 company spins off intermediate plastics plant in Southeast U.S. and sells to new owner.
- Previous owner cancels existing software licenses at time of sale, risking loss of legacy data.
- New owner engages MobilOps to replace previous PSM systems
- Migration completed in under 60 days with no downtime to the plant.
Unexpected Federal Audits? Texas Facility always ready with MobilOps
MobilOps Procedure management components, procedure conversion, Safe Operating Conditions clean-up and input, global changes across documents, including limits. Trained all Administration and Operations personnel on the use of the system.
- Inability to readily access equipment upgrade reports resulted in multiple federal audit failures.
- MobilOps digitized legacy systems and processes, making the data easily accessible.
- Facility now passes surprise federal audits with flying colors.
Critical equipment was inspected with MobilOps, alerting management to a severe oil leak.
Oil was quickly added and a temporary fix applied, thus avoiding a plant shutdown and major damage to pump.
A partial shutdown was scheduled, spare installed and main pump repaired, with a verified savings of $167,000 vs. previous run-to-failure.
A leaking seal was discovered on a MobilOps round, and continued monitoring identified that vibration was trending upwards.
The pump was replaced before catastrophic failure occurred, thus avoiding plant shutdown, with a verified savings of $361,000.